October 25th, 2016
October 24th, 2016
- Sun, 19:07: RT @AsSeenOnIRC: Ringtail, the Destroyer of Bad Puns, occasionally crashes the game when defeated. https://t.co/ipdYaElCii https://t.co/5ox…
- Sun, 19:15: Endymion Gaelin, the Dragon of Sleep, usually requires a strategy guide to beat. https://t.co/ViPit1Rcam https://t.co/vnl1MJfZF1
- Sun, 19:40: People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to vote. Pst. the president does not have this power or ability. https://t.co/kW2o0BnSgl
- Sun, 21:11: Haha 538 is reporting that Trump’s rhetoric that the election is rigged could discourage turnout among his own voters.
- Mon, 15:44: My $5+ patrons get to see the realtime progress of Kaerwyn's Issue 10 page 67. https://t.co/DVLFvvioqu
- Mon, 15:46: Ooh cool! https://t.co/JgTxSqeuob
October 23rd, 2016
- Sun, 17:47: Endymion, the Heart of Beer, starts off the fight with their Ultimate attack. https://t.co/KqS3Tu0zXo https://t.co/vnl1MJfZF1
- Sun, 17:48: Niixa, the Wielder of Suffering, goes berserk if the party uses items mid-fight. https://t.co/4198gfrE3m https://t.co/vnl1MJfZF1
- Sun, 17:49: Haha, the best -> Lorelei, the Ancient Gold, was developed while the dev team was drunk. https://t.co/L7Y20o7wJB https://t.co/vnl1MJfZF1
October 22nd, 2016
- Fri, 15:44: I really like the idea behind the Nintendo Switch. I've been wishing I could hook up the DS to a TV. Screen's too small. Good compromise
- Sat, 15:29: Our local donut place has a werewolf donut! With bacon! https://t.co/C6hx42z67s
October 21st, 2016
October 20th, 2016
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 14:43: RT @shutupmikeginn: The Halloween knock-off costume names are so good https://t.co/NC2DWjGR4g
- Wed, 14:43: RT @shutupmikeginn: The Halloween knock-off costume names are so good, Volume 2 https://t.co/2QuiUzjWBl
- Wed, 16:24: RT @NeKap: The scrotum KNOWS it's a nutcase. https://t.co/y2fKuaJwlp
- Wed, 17:40: People should really call animal control instead of trying this themselves. https://t.co/YPjsUQGD4K
- Wed, 17:48: Here's the youtube version of that video, of why people shouldn't try to get rid of animals themselves. https://t.co/3cJMhaWNej
- Wed, 17:51: This coyote looks so done. Probably because it was tagged as a raccoon in google image search. https://t.co/bQfyWgYPku
- Wed, 20:14: This is so cute and funny! https://t.co/vD7wYpqRWN
- Wed, 20:15: I want to make an adoptable to help make up for lack of commissions this week. I want to do a wolf mixed with something. Suggestions?
- Wed, 20:31: Started working on a kind of dragon wolf, kirin wolf? Something like that. https://t.co/9VVGH2T8ZG
- Thu, 00:53: Is everyone ready for twitter to be aflutter with all the mockery we can muster from the debate?
October 19th, 2016
- Tue, 14:32: @XzibitionData Legacy appears down, for about 10 minutes now. Not sure if it's us, Legacy, or something between us.
- Tue, 15:47: RT @LOLGOP: Trump: America is dumb, can't win, can't do trade deals yet is managing to rig every poll, every news story and 110 million vot…
- Tue, 16:50: RT @ABC: Pres. Obama on Donald Trump's 'rigged election' rhetoric: "I’d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining." https://t.co/XZcKRMScyp https://…
- Tue, 16:53: Trump's bullsh*t: Why his supporters don't care that he's lying https://t.co/KvZ05pvSZC via @CNNMoney
- Tue, 17:11: RT @DeciusNero: The goggles, they do nothing! #TFTuesday Art by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/bgR0GBgclk
- Tue, 17:53: "Commission Slots Oct 20-21" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/bnF9kjT4vU
- Tue, 21:22: RT @AQuivershaft: Divine magic is precious, and sometimes economy of use is paramount. #TFTuesday Art by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/5tgtiYUH…
- Tue, 22:35: RT @PipSqueakMouse: This was stolen at @AthenaTheJackal 's birthday party. If you have seen it, I'm offering $100 for information, Seattle…
- Tue, 22:43: I recently learned I can turn off notes on FA. So I did just that. I can barely keep up with emails, notes are a no go for me.
October 17th, 2016
October 16th, 2016
- Sat, 14:07: Trump is calling himself the victim of a smear campaign. ... His supporters really will buy anything he sells them at this point.
- Sat, 14:12: Also, yay, we have internet access again! They got it back up around 9am this morning, so ~16hr outage.
- Sun, 00:41: Hm. one could interpret this picture as the dixie fellow having a huge boner for the rainbow clad fellow, to the po… https://t.co/Vtx6Quxbr2
- Sun, 02:30: RT @AstroKatie: ICYMI, Trump now claiming the election is "rigged" because women are accusing him of doing things he's bragged about doing.
- Sun, 03:06: Hummingbird Scratching It's Ass https://t.co/IpmHsSeZyM
- Sun, 05:58: Playing with the Prisma app https://t.co/30XV0iaIzx
- Sun, 06:04: Lol, Doobie blends in with the carpet https://t.co/7LXIT6VSYi
October 15th, 2016
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 16:32: For you guys playing Pokemon Go, is it lying to you about the nearest pokemon? Mine keeps saying one is the closest, but it never spawns.
- Fri, 16:32: No matter how far I walk, it says it's the closest one, and it magically disappears whenever I do catch all the pokemon around me
- Fri, 16:33: This started after the last update.
- Fri, 16:33: At 1st, I thought they added a new spawn spot, but I've been all the way around my apartment, and still shows after walking 1km up the road.
- Fri, 17:32: "Pence says evidence supporting Trump being prepared" - They misspelled "created".
- Fri, 17:40: Just found a good reference pic for werewolf art. https://t.co/DZQtOu6tz9
- Fri, 20:25: Ugn, this is my hometown. Behold all the elderly whiteness. https://t.co/RrNURYKbGw
- Fri, 21:32: And our internet is down. @TWC_Help @TWC_Help Raleigh NC. No hurricane damage here. ~5pm
- Sat, 01:00: It's been 4 hrs @TWC_Help Any word about Raleigh?
- Sat, 03:26: So we suspect some idiot cut a TWC line right at the end of his shift. And TWC has all their guys deployed in the hurricane hit areas