May 4th, 2016
May 3rd, 2016
- Mon, 19:27: Just told my parents I'm atheist. I know I've told them in the past. They seemed shocked by it. Too bad.
- Tue, 03:42: Sometimes I think the people that created blender were idiots. They just do some things that is beyond comprehension.
- Tue, 04:35: I lost hours worth of work, but I rebuilt it in 20 minutes. I forgot my superpower is being pissed off.
May 2nd, 2016
- Sun, 14:47: Finally done with Issue 9 of Kaerwyn. That was a long haul. Been working on that one for 95 pages, since August 2015. Time to prep for I10!
- Sun, 16:36: I really feel like this TG bathroom stuff needs a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. This "our women and children" stuff is just a smokescreen
- Sun, 21:33: Just to clarify, I don't accept art trades. If there is to be an art trade, I offer. I only offer to friends on very rare occasions.
- Sun, 21:35: & if you're going to ask artists for a trade, you should be at that artist's level of skill. Otherwise it looks like you want free art.
April 30th, 2016
April 29th, 2016
April 27th, 2016
April 25th, 2016
- Mon, 14:16: When it comes to using plastic wrap, I'm suddenly one of those people in the infomercials.
- Mon, 15:30: Let's see how quick the GOP shuts this down: Latest: Bill filed to repeal HB2 https://t.co/wCqVcyjT9F
April 24th, 2016
April 23rd, 2016
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 15:41: RT @ByYourLogic: Trump's move on LGBT stuff just to shit on Cruz opens exciting possibilities where we can will him into good positions sol…
- Fri, 15:42: Thinking about doing a retweet/follow commission contest.
- Fri, 16:07: Okay guys, if you retweet that last comment about a commission, it doesn't count for the contest :P So don't retweet that wantonly.
- Fri, 16:20: I still gotta make, like, rules and shit.
- Fri, 16:59: Weeeee Thunderstorm.
- Fri, 18:13: To my commissioners for today: Power is blinking from T-storms. Commission completion time shouldn't be impacted, but you never know.
- Fri, 18:15: Ha, three of those people that immediately followed me after the 'thinking about a contest' post have unfollowed. That was quick.
- Fri, 18:23: RT @Thaily: Thinking about doing a retweet/follow commission contest.
- Fri, 19:21: Via @WRAL: Durham hotel puts new signs on bathrooms after HB2 https://t.co/xzgnVKrb1P
- Fri, 20:37: Via @WRAL: Trans woman challenges HB2, posts selfie from women's bathroom https://t.co/8zYTLvyDUl
April 22nd, 2016
- Thu, 16:10: What a wacky world we live in. https://t.co/lXOigVKS0P
- Thu, 16:35: This is a circus: Rival candidate Ted Cruz responded by calling HB2 "common sense" and saying Trump was only being politically correct.
- Thu, 22:52: Just made mongolian beef for the first time. Came out great. I'll definitely have to make this again later.
- Thu, 23:46: Would anyone be interested if I added "flat" colored commissions with a cheaper price than my current colored ones? Like say $35USD?
- Fri, 01:42: RT @chevrolet: https://t.co/y2EoqU9wYh
- Fri, 04:23: @Target 's website claims they have Cherry Dr Pepper in stock in Wake Forest. I feel like this is another lie. But I really want it.