January 24th, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 16:56: I've gotten through episode 9 of @Voltron Season 2. It's so good. It gets better with every episode. When's S3, @Netflix?!
- Mon, 17:28: Voltron uses "Mindscape" in the exact same way we do on Kaerwyn. Now we wait for people to tell us we stole it. (We used it first).
- Mon, 19:10: As a recap: It's not okay to punch someone you disagree with. It is okay to punch someone that calls for genocide of a race of people.
- Mon, 19:11: Freedom of Speech is not freedom from consequences when you say stupid shit. Talk shit, get hit.
- Mon, 20:16: RT @AstroKatie: In the present regime, both science & basic observable fact are political. If you advocate reality, it's impossible to sit…
- Mon, 21:38: Don't fucking do this people - Anti-Trump Protestor lights a girl's hair on fire! https://t.co/QgPeEbGaMe via @YouTube
- Mon, 22:15: Good. https://t.co/sVrc47sM9r
- Mon, 22:21: I guess Trump and his staff want the monopoly on lies. Really, do people believe this? I think they mistook deplora… https://t.co/6mhhVXi4tE
- Tue, 01:20: Important Read https://t.co/i43PJ2Dw2g
- Tue, 02:20: Trump has named an outspoken critic of net neutrality to the FCC chairman position. Boy, I can't wait to pay TWC more for shittier service.
January 23rd, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 16:18: I don't know what our upstairs neighbors are up to, but I'm pretty sure it involves herding cattle.
- Sun, 16:21: Kellyann Conway and Sean Spicer seem to think people are super gullible and/or stupid as fuck. https://t.co/rYePtE740J
- Sun, 16:38: Yes, this. https://t.co/YR9E7Gu505
- Sun, 18:02: RT @HalfOnionInABag: What if this account that is simply half an onion in a Ziploc bag ended up with more followers than @realDonaldTrump?…
- Sun, 18:10: Just got back from walmart. Must have been 1.5 million people there. #alternativefacts
- Sun, 18:35: Just wind and solar power? Oh boy, you're missing out on a whole world of news WRAL. https://t.co/Z692uMRE3C
- Sun, 23:51: It makes me irrationally angry to think someone might have done this to this poor pup. https://t.co/t5DkdKcxHX
- Mon, 00:15: Woefully unqualified. https://t.co/Pll9nECR1p
- Mon, 01:59: RT @derek_del: Trump wants this GIF banned. Nuff said. https://t.co/zD1WYG4Edx
- Mon, 03:16: RT @Burrite: You filibustered the nomination of someone who had leukemia until she died and admitted you did it to cause Barack Obama perso…
January 22nd, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 16:42: RT @JDS_247: Kind of mind blowing.... VOLTRON: Legendary defender was trending above Donald trump on… https://t.co/8nlRZpfzRw
- Sat, 17:00: I have to say, I really like Dubya as a person. https://t.co/WmZ3MueeBE
- Sat, 18:18: I wish these two ran together: Two guys not hating each other for having different opinions https://t.co/DMg9vNUqFK
- Sat, 18:32: RT @lasrina: So uh, yeah, if you were feeling alone, I can't emphasize enough how much we're not #WomensMarch #Raleigh https://t.co/SIpYuW3…
- Sat, 18:32: March on, ladies. March on.
- Sat, 18:45: The best sign yet. https://t.co/lv2qlmGcyH
- Sat, 18:53: https://t.co/jJNwKbNk1q
- Sat, 21:54: Kinda hypocritical for a sand filled cunt to comment on the nastiness of women. https://t.co/Gh33PnhIel
- Sat, 22:03: Keep marching, ladies, keep marching. #WomensMarch https://t.co/2PKaVJKDJp
- Sat, 22:34: For all the people that are marching or are inspired by the marching - remember this when elections come around again. #WomensMarch
January 21st, 2017
- Fri, 17:36: Just remember folks, when Trump talks about God, he's talking about himself.
- Fri, 17:39: RT @NormanGolightly: I don't want to hear one word about the massive crowds today. Not one. #InaugurationDay #Inauguration https://t.co/Qmg…
- Fri, 17:59: That poor Pidgey. #pokemoninthewild https://t.co/1natBKBTj1
- Fri, 18:34: RT @CulturedRuffian: Two paths diverged in a wood and America took the Psychopath.
- Fri, 19:47: Why we need regulations including better training: Goldsboro man accidentally shoots, kills wife https://t.co/eXkuANXg7w
- Fri, 21:39: To be fair, brain eating zombies would starve at the inauguration. https://t.co/DqJ32O5Y9U
- Sat, 05:39: Thanks, Obama https://t.co/7Dbkp9C3hN
- Sat, 06:32: Which one are we all going through? https://t.co/zMau9jWCy5
January 20th, 2017
- Thu, 15:33: RT @MAURICELAMARCHE: Okay, @TheBillyWest and @HamillHimself ! @yakkopinky and I finally get into the act with #PinkyAndTheBrain 's own vers…
- Thu, 16:06: RT @drakenhart: #artist #artbusinessHELP #USAartists I need to know who you all use to print/produce materials (buttons, stickers) of your…
- Thu, 20:10: God help me, I'm watching more conspiracy theory videos. These people are laughably dumb in their suggestions.
- Thu, 22:44: RT @danielradosh: Via @ddale8: Trump fans' favorite things about him are the stuff they made up in their own head https://t.co/Jw6Xp7QClc
- Fri, 00:15: One commission down, two more to go.
- Fri, 01:28: What kind of businessman hires people woefully unqualified for positions at the highest level? One that, I guess, gives no fucks about it.
- Fri, 01:33: And time for another blooper. https://t.co/i2HHFQs2tp
- Fri, 01:44: "The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 10 Page 104" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/2PzjjOPNVV
- Fri, 03:31: Date w/Jakkal. Date Fee: $23.92 Customer Comments: "Jakkal took me to an expensive place and left me with the bill" https://t.co/gQL6gSpwJj
- Fri, 03:35: RT @Powell_DA: Ancient Roman "augurs" sought favorable signs from birds before someone took office. Hence the word "inauguration." What s…
January 19th, 2017
- Wed, 17:59: I have nothing against Shiro's artwork, but I wish people would stop sending it as reference images. His style is wildly different from mine
- Wed, 19:43: Just caught Kodi sleeping after our walk. https://t.co/Q6b8h9uDug
- Wed, 21:55: *Sees Patrick Stewart trending. Worried he died. *Sees he's playing the Shit Emoji in the Emoji Movie. Worried he's dead inside.
- Wed, 23:10: Haha, wow damn. If someone did this to me, I'd... well, let's just say I wouldn't be laughing /with/ you. https://t.co/YZROJtV67h
- Thu, 03:04: RT @AstroKatie: In Trump's administration, the main qualifications for running something seem to be: * know nothing about it * hate it anyw…
- Thu, 05:48: RT @Werwolfram: In before all the "Dawn of the Final Day" tweets start arriving.
- Thu, 05:49: RT @SeriousStrange: Late 1600s London was plagued by an attacker who would spank his victims with a rod and shout, “Spanko!” before running…
January 18th, 2017
- Tue, 18:30: I will be making my first prime rib tonight!
- Tue, 19:32: RT @TheOnion: Republicans Vow Not To Repeal Obamacare Without Detailed Plan For Disposing Of Patients’ Disease-Ridden Corpses https://t.co/…
- Tue, 22:10: Well they didn't have the rib roast for my prime rib, so I had to get eye of round. Hope this works out okay.
- Tue, 23:57: Hm, there is smoke everywhere. This might not have been a good idea.
- Wed, 00:02: Looks like the olive oil hit its smoke point. Had to lower the temp on the roast.
- Wed, 01:09: Mmm, despite the smoke, the roast came out really nice. Super juicy, perfect medium rare. Very tasty.
- Wed, 01:39: "The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 10 Page 103" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/aU4TYqY4jN
- Wed, 01:45: Just a reminder: If your character has hooves, and stands on the hoof, it's unguligrade, not digitigrade. See this a lot.
- Wed, 05:08: Oh boy #PokemonGO , this really makes me wanna play more. https://t.co/A9nlXHMLdP
January 17th, 2017
- Mon, 16:38: I think I'd like to get to a point where I do commissions on Monday and Tuesday, and work on the comics the rest of the week.
- Mon, 17:47: Okay, amazon, your metrics are a little skewed. They started sending me ads for things like sunglasses that cost $124
- Mon, 17:53: My last pokemon eggs were Tentacool, Goldeen, and Scyther. Why do I keep playing this game? What disappointment.
- Mon, 18:27: Too bad there's so many of the latter - A church in my town has this sign up. https://t.co/u2V72QALQx
January 16th, 2017
January 15th, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 19:03: RT @scottEweinberg: I dare any journalist out there to ask Trump about his position on the Sokovia Accords.
- Sat, 19:05: I believe in a smaller, less intrusive government. That's why I don't vote GOP.
- Sun, 01:27: "The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 10 Page 102" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/CTCYLxGHea
- Sun, 03:23: Vanguard's Emulator could really use some C++ programmers. It's volunteer work, but you can put it on your resume! It has animal people!
- Sun, 03:29: Vanguard's Emulator right now really only has one developer. Honestly thinking about trying to learn C++ myself so I can help him out.
- Sun, 04:45: "The Vanguard Emulator Project" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/aEKxyItD8b
- Sun, 04:53: Here's me and my guildies raiding as a wolf pack on Vanguard (when it was still live). https://t.co/KNMJsktuqZ
- Sun, 07:41: I don't remember how I managed this, but I was a really cute wolf puppy on Vanguard! https://t.co/n9QkQX2k8b
- Sun, 07:43: Endy was also struck by the wolf curse. https://t.co/QgOCQ6Qi4k
- Sun, 07:46: Here's Lorelei and her epic weapon, I'm not kidding either, a shovel. It's called "The Grave Digger" https://t.co/oFsihOHCYQ