August 29th, 2016
- Sun, 19:09: Even the weather is Boycotting NC @WRAL https://t.co/SWgkpd78Tg
- Mon, 00:47: Stranger Things gave me a real The Secret World vibe. If you like Stranger Things, try playing TSW. It's very similar, just more modern.
- Mon, 00:48: And if you play TSW, you have to pick IIluminati.
August 28th, 2016
August 27th, 2016
- Fri, 16:47: When you're really hungry, don't binge watch Masterchef.
- Fri, 19:26: Man, I really want to try making a butter poached lobster sometime.
- Fri, 21:59: RT @WRAL: New story: Judge blocks transgender bathroom law for 3 plaintiffs https://t.co/3KEzgkdCHM #wral
- Sat, 02:47: If you haven't seen Stranger Things yet, go watch it. Seriously. It gets better with every episode. Y U Only give us 8 episodes @Netflix?!
August 25th, 2016
- Wed, 15:47: Remember this face. This is a woman that would rather get a raise than save lives. CEO of Mylan, maker of epipens. https://t.co/qemJoOypyq
- Wed, 15:47: Fucking ridiculous. https://t.co/3jaiSosGp1
- Wed, 15:48: This is why we need regulation, folks. Companies will not regulate themselves. They will let you die in the name of profits.
- Wed, 18:08: I'm at the shop getting the S10 inspected. One of the mechanics has the Kim possible beep on his cell phone.
- Wed, 18:12: Yep this is what it's come to... https://t.co/cDj9nujbyE
- Wed, 18:14: This is even better https://t.co/ydCR4Hhvan
- Wed, 18:59: The S10 didn't pass inspection. It's my fault, the truck's been sitting for a month. So I'll have to drive it around to reset the computer.
- Wed, 20:12: This is true for the most part. Though the prices are on the low side. Smart artists can make up for that though. https://t.co/BhD0f2lAeG
- Wed, 21:42: This is hilariously awesome. https://t.co/vJu4z3OxJo
- Thu, 00:36: Got the first diplomacy quest working in Vanguard's Dahknarg.Diplomacy's a card game, the 3rd sphere of advancement. https://t.co/zcTCurGbIX
August 24th, 2016
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 14:44: So, I'm thinking about, as a Patreon perk, posting my commissions on Patreon first. Then post them at the end of the month for the public
- Tue, 14:59: LOL, what garbage from @PatMcCroryNC You allowed homophobic magistrates to refuse to do their jobs. https://t.co/3ISfOW09Mv
- Tue, 15:00: Roy Cooper traditionally stops wasting taxpayer money when he realizes NC's on the wrong side of the constitution. https://t.co/O2GdDwxaB9
- Tue, 15:48: To my fellow Transfur artists. We have gotten baconinjune banned. The Mockening is over.
- Tue, 15:53: I also found we can block people from commenting on our pics on Transfur. So there's that.
- Tue, 16:21: This is why Pokemon go isn't as much fun as it could be. https://t.co/gdm4yzNGIA
- Tue, 16:39: RT @bobbychiu: Today is a special day. Over the last 10 years I've been saddened at how many thousands of… https://t.co/HkzltPQJE5
- Tue, 16:39: Dogwalk complete. Only 86F out today. It was much more pleasant for myself and the dogs!
- Tue, 18:45: RT @sciencecomic: Here's 5 weird tricks to "attract and retain" millennials: 1. Pay them 2. Pay them 3. Pay them 4. Pay them 5. Pay them
- Tue, 19:01: I think my team leader is afraid of offending people. This is so not true https://t.co/zDJVG4rxdG
August 23rd, 2016
- Mon, 15:39: Blind TF Discounts again this week for commissions. More info here: https://t.co/Q2wr0t5NfH
- Mon, 18:31: Man, if you need to fill your commission slots fast, and make sure you fill them all, do blind TF discounts. I've had to add 2 extra slots.
- Tue, 01:49: Made beef stir fry tonight, came out pretty good. Tried a different technique on caramelized onions that made them way less greasy.
August 22nd, 2016
- Sun, 16:44: Yay, just went to a shopping center. Battled a gym, (Figured out how to dodge too) and caught a horsea, Cubone (My first!), and a Ghastly.
- Mon, 04:13: Halfway done with Stranger Things. It gets better with every episode.
August 21st, 2016
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 15:44: @AmazonHelp Wish you'd say if signature is needed. Paid $11 extra for shipping to get an item today. Came too early. Now wait til Monday!
- Sat, 16:59: We just impulse bought a couch.
- Sat, 16:59: We've been looking at getting a futon for our office, to lounge, read books, or let the dogs sleep on it.
- Sat, 17:00: Our neighbor was having a yard sale, saw a loveseat while I was walking the dogs. Only $25, good deal! Lots of dog hair but clean otherwise
- Sat, 17:00: Doobie will finally be able to look out the window and bark at people :)
- Sat, 17:35: Stuck at the shop waiting for @AsSeenOnIRC 's car to get an oil change.
- Sat, 17:37: Mechanics are hovering around his car staring at his engine. If that were my car it means something is wrong.
- Sat, 17:38: Been looking at the new @Volkswagen beetles. Really like the new stance on them. Might have to look into getting one next year.
- Sat, 18:26: I caught my first wild caught Pikachu. Damn thing would not stay in the ball. But I finally got it after wasting a fuckton of greatballs.
- Sat, 19:10: From a business standpoint, it makes sense that Pikachu and some of the popular ones won't stay in the ball. Makes you buy more.
August 20th, 2016
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 14:32: Haha, this is so funny. You have to have the sound on when you watch this. https://t.co/JFtpYXsDwF
- Fri, 16:09: Dropped my roommate off at the mechanics to pick up his car. This put me behind on commissions a little, but should be finished on time
- Fri, 16:09: While I was there, the owner's son asked me about the S10. He wants to buy it. So seriously thinking about it.
- Fri, 18:43: Looks like it might try to rain, going to try to walk the dogs before. Let's hope I get back in time.
- Fri, 19:18: Looks like they stopped doing the Eevee evolution Easter egg. Pyro is the name for Flareon right? https://t.co/LeKVZRmQCz
- Fri, 22:20: Yay @Outback for dinner!
- Fri, 22:41: I finally did a gym! https://t.co/EWR6vFimNB
- Fri, 22:58: I don't know if other trainers can see names, but someone sent a vaporeon after my jolteon named Pyro. lol
- Fri, 23:03: There must be lots of people playing Pokemon at that @Outback, the gym kept changing colors for the 15 minutes we were there.
- Sat, 00:23: Animal Farm Profiles https://t.co/ypMlk1qXVQ
August 19th, 2016