( Collapse )
- Fri, 19:30: Hoping the GOP does the right thing is like hoping you win the lottery without buying a ticket.
- Fri, 22:07: Maybe the GOP will figure out that we want the problems with Obamacare fixed. We don't want their fucked up version of it.
- Sat, 00:24: He says I don't understand how it works, lol. https://t.co/FgpZwRqg6a
- Sat, 01:45: Another day, another damn spill.� https://t.co/MIaOpuC2Cz
- Sat, 05:29: I see from the Right that "Canada's healthcare sucks". And I ask my Canadian buddies, and they're dumbfounded by how stupid we seem to be
- Sat, 05:31: RT @BuckyIsotope: REPUBLICANS: *control House* REPUBLICANS: *control Senate* REPUBLICANS: *control Presidency* REPUBLICANS: This is all the…
- Sat, 05:41: RT @kylegriffin1: Calls to House members in support of AHCA: 1,130 Calls to House members in opposition to AHCA: 59,337 https://t.co/lSprm…
- Sat, 05:52: Anyway, blah blah blah. I get to keep my healthcare. Yay. At least for a little longer.
- Sat, 05:53: My healthcare options under GOP(Don't)Care is: get sick and die.
- Sat, 06:02: RT @skullmandible: the republican argument always boils down to "you're saying I should be OBLIGATED to help another person?" and my answer…