Now thanks to the suggestions you guys gave me a couple of weeks ago, I've got some stuff on a newegg wishlist. I shall link these items now! Because honestly, I'm really worried I got a bunch of expensive crap that isn't compatable. I've decided to make this my new work machine, so I need good stuff (plus writeoff!) I picked some of these brands specifically because I'm pretty brand loyal. All my machines have Asus motherboards in them, for example, and they've been great to me for years and years.
1. Windows 7 Pro 64bit
2. CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply
3. AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 140W Quad-Core Processor
4. ASUS Crosshair III Formula AM3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard
5. 2 x Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
6. SAMSUNG 2494SW Glossy Black 24" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor
Already have the case, dvd/cd drive, hard drives (though might buy more, right?) And I've already got the video card for it. I think all I'm missing is a CPU cooler, but I'm not sure what I should get for that. I need to know what will fit in the case really.