My tweets @ 07:01 am
- Sun, 21:59: For the mechanics reading this: S10's last oil change june 2012. Synthetic Mobile 1. Golden color. Not leaking. Still good or need changing?
- Mon, 04:11: Working on BT right now.
- Mon, 07:00: Sweet, I figured out how to put my tweets on the comic sites.
- Mon, 07:47: Just changed my Patreon over to a per month donation to make it easier to see when goals are met. Help Support me! http://t.co/ETPZrRY3bY
- Mon, 09:47: New BT is up! http://t.co/9En5KXXdET
- Mon, 10:50: Ug, stayed up extra late just to make sure I had the next kaerwyn finished so Patreon pledgers get it early. Totally worth it
To get a little more indepth about the S10, I haven't had the oil changed since June 2012, I used Mobile 1 Synthetic. I've only driven it about 1000 miles. The oil is still mostly transparent, but a light honey color right now. There's no significant leaking. I'm wondering if the oil breaks down over time and I should get it changed, or just leave it until it starts showing signs of wear. I have no idea how long oil is supposed to last.
I'm about to take it on a trip to the mountains so I just need to know if I should get the oil changed now, or if I don't need to worry about it.