- Tue, 15:36: C'mon SCOTUS, do the right thing. Allow gay marriage and stop acting as if people are trying to 'change the institution'.
- Tue, 16:33: "Kennedy pointed out that 'for millenia' the definition of marriage has been between a man and a women" For millenia slavery was a thing too
- Tue, 16:34: "For millenia" women weren't allowed to do much of anything. I don't think "For Millenia" is a really good standard to set modern law.
- Tue, 18:20: The more I draw guns, the more I absolutely hate them.
- Tue, 18:24: If anyone reading this happens to own a S&W .500 Revolver, some photos of the front of it would be great!
Sun, 14:39: RT @ HeatherAntos: It's #SignalBoostSunday Day!!! Creators step up to give your projects a signal boost and help pay it forward by…
Sat, 16:14: Hey @ AskPayPal Can you ask your designers to make an invoice form that doesn't have the form elements bounce around when you're…
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…