My tweets @ 08:02 am
- Tue, 16:47: I tried a new lineart technique on those Minotaur adoptables. I really like the way it turned out. Unfortunately it takes forever.
- Tue, 18:12: @google changed their logo on gmail. Kinda freaks me out a little. It's so colorless and dictatorish. I for one welcome our google overlords
- Tue, 18:17: I was on gmail when it happened so I got a before and after! The first one is much friendlier! http://t.co/MABZrdXHVB
- Tue, 19:49: Todo list: Get gasoline siphon, get the old shitty gas out of the olds, take it to the dump. Make sure the olds runs with new gas.
- Tue, 20:56: ACLU wants Kentucky clerk in contempt of court over denying gay marriage licenses @CNNPolitics http://t.co/mktYAESv4s
- Tue, 23:22: OMG @McDonalds is going to start selling breakfast all day. Now I have to choose between McCrack and Breakfast McCrack!
- Wed, 01:04: If Kim Davis were muslim, none of these christians would be telling her to stand up for her beliefs. They'd probably want to fire her.
- Wed, 01:05: That's the hypocrisy that's going on. It's ok to stand up for your religious rights, in the face of the government, as long as you're xtian.