- Thu, 16:43: Talk about cherry picking. Kim Davis not only divorced 3 times, but also cheated on her 1st husband. I guess heteroadultery is okay
- Thu, 17:22: RT @ACLUofKY: Just off call with Attys: BREAKING #KimDavis found in contempt, placed in custody until she signs marriage licenses.
- Thu, 21:21: "God's moral law conflicts with my job duties," Davis told the judge -- Then resign. How fucking hard is it? Oh, she wants the money.
- Thu, 21:21: Now Davis is a 'martyr' and people are raising money for her. Bigot gravy train coming to town.
- Fri, 00:15: I'm tempted to respond to this person on @WRAL with: "The same is true about dragons. That doesn't make them real." http://t.co/jzVbR4XOUA
- Fri, 06:48: "Big Grunty WereLion Adoptions!" by @JakkalWolf http://t.co/ta0AQ0Weob
Sun, 14:39: RT @ HeatherAntos: It's #SignalBoostSunday Day!!! Creators step up to give your projects a signal boost and help pay it forward by…
Sat, 16:14: Hey @ AskPayPal Can you ask your designers to make an invoice form that doesn't have the form elements bounce around when you're…
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…