- Mon, 22:11: A neighbor learned a valuable lesson today, about keeping your fucking dog on a leash.
- Mon, 22:12: I was crossing a busy, 4 lane road to get to our mailbox. The neighbor was walking their dog off the leash (not the first time).
- Mon, 22:12: I had to run to cross, which made their dog chase Doobie. It stopped in the middle of the street with oncoming traffic.
- Mon, 22:13: Thankfully traffic stopped for the dog. But all this would have been prevented if they had their dog on a leash. Or trained it not to chase
- Mon, 22:19: Leash Laws - A neighbor learned a valuable lesson today about keeping their dog on a leash. I walk Doobie... https://t.co/kNzMWpS72o
- Mon, 22:20: Posted more deets here https://t.co/7Z8SKfO437
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…
Wed, 00:03: The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 18 now updating on Patreon! They will have an update schedule that is two weeks ahead of the public.…
Sat, 16:01: RT @ thepunningman: Really looking forward to all the events at the 2020 Olympics https://t.co/yivO3hJ14a