My tweets @ 08:02 am
- Thu, 16:02: Happy Turkey Day everyone, even if you're not in the States! Soon, I will be baking my bird as well. #Notaneuphemism
- Thu, 16:07: Now that I have a TV that I can see from the kitchen, I need to find something to marathon watch on Netflix. Maybe DS9.
- Thu, 18:45: Precooking the stuffing... https://t.co/we5Poi59aE
- Thu, 19:08: Oh my... https://t.co/GdF6nMUxv9
- Thu, 21:31: ugn, that cheap aluminum pan sprang a leak! We have smoked turkey now. Not the first time something like this has happened. 4hrs to go.
- Thu, 23:01: Our bitchy neighbor parked her second car in one of the few open spaces, and left their designated space open while traveling for T-Day.
- Thu, 23:05: We had to go to Walmart to get a new pan, wouldn't stop leaking. They looked like they were ready for war. Barricades and everything.
- Fri, 03:30: Man, the turkey came out so well. I meant to get a pic of it, but I forgot. It's all torn up now. Delicious.