- Fri, 16:50: I finally bought a leash divider so I can walk Doobie and Kodiak together. I just have to wait til the 29th for it to arrive.
- Fri, 20:49: Kodiak likes to wrassle.
- Fri, 22:15: After two laps around our apartment complex. High energy? Bwaha. Doobie's still awake. https://t.co/vvhABFWBPB
- Fri, 22:16: Oh. Doobie moved https://t.co/0gxP5fkKsN
- Sat, 00:32: Just watched Ozymandias. The Breaking Bad episode. Yeah, very, very aptly named.
- Sat, 03:01: This is heartbreaking, Kodiak flinches when I move my hand quickly over his head. That's not a good sign for his previous "care".
- Sat, 03:03: This dog farts so much. Should have named him Exxon.
- Sat, 06:08: I've got the window open in our comp room so the AC isn't constantly on. Except it's 95% humid out (w/clear skies). Ugn, it's just so nasty
- Sat, 07:33: Kodi is chasing his tail until he gets too dizzy and flops over. Too funny. He keeps panting on me, it's already too hot and humid!
Don't have much info on this but supposedly the horses were found. The note left on the net posse site states: " RECOVERED AFTER ALERT WENT OUT TO…
A couple of months ago, our neighbors brought in some horses. It was really neat to see them! I've always loved horses, but being from the city, I've…
Tue, 15:07: RT @ SailorDog9: @ mmpadellan This is a great visual! https://t.co/zriwbws84D Tue, 15:46: RT @ RexChapman: Just gonna leave…