- Wed, 16:27: Scary start this morning. Kodi sometimes flips his shit when I walk him, and he thinks the leash is tug-of-war. He wiggled out of his collar
- Wed, 16:28: I just kept walking as if he were still on the leash, and he followed Doobie and myself back to the door as if he were still on it.
- Wed, 17:37: I love these kong bone dog toys, the opening is just large enough to fit a carrot through. The dogs love it. This: https://t.co/NYrrSzkKcK
- Wed, 17:38: Here they are trying to get the carrot out. https://t.co/auXMnbxJsx
- Wed, 17:41: Doobie is an asshole. https://t.co/VDT77J0uDJ
- Wed, 18:09: Okay, let's play a game. Reply to this tweet with an animal (One per reply). I'll randomly select 3-5, combine them, and make an adoptable
- Wed, 19:39: Going to let that 'game' sit for a couple of days to let people reply. I'll use Kaerwyn's dice roller to determine the animals chosen.
- Wed, 21:02: And they laughed in response to this: https://t.co/G70PViiyN7 via @imgur
- Thu, 02:33: I just programmed dialog for the cows in Vanguard. They actually have two lines: "Moo." and "Mooo." The chickens have dialog windows too
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…
Wed, 00:03: The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 18 now updating on Patreon! They will have an update schedule that is two weeks ahead of the public.…
Sat, 16:01: RT @ thepunningman: Really looking forward to all the events at the 2020 Olympics https://t.co/yivO3hJ14a