- Sat, 00:14: Commissioner/Artist Respect - tojothethief: As many of my twitter followers know, I do not have a great... https://t.co/PbdkUqYeHD
- Sat, 00:17: The way I hear about how some people treat artists in the Furry community really pisses me off.I'm lucky I haven't had too many problems tho
- Sat, 00:25: I've been thinking about doing more writeups about Artist/Commissioner problems and resolutions. I need to find time to do that.
- Sat, 02:24: A lot of people also don't realize what a steal it is to get custom work for less than $120/hr. and most 'furry' artists sell for $5/hr
- Sat, 02:25: Of course the issue is much more complex than that (demand, skills, etc), but Twitter only gives me 140 characters to bitch with :P
- Sat, 06:25: Sweet, I've got opensim running on my work machine. Now I can test mesh stuff without uploading it (And thus wasting money) on the main grid
- Sat, 07:09: Finished the Bar. Old Kaerwyn bar: 62 prims. New Kaerwyn bar (Mesh) 26 prims.
Wed, 13:29: RT @ BoozyBadger: FINALLY they get the goddamn point. https://t.co/YqjAsfsIuw
Tue, 21:09: RT @ ACLU: BREAKING: Derek Chauvin has been convicted of the murder of George Floyd. For the first time in Minnesota state history,…
Mon, 22:51: RT @ LazyNezumiPro: Lazy Nezumi Pro license giveaway! Take your line art to the next level with state of the art stabilizers,…