- Thu, 21:43: So I found a 2004 Chevy SSR. I have a 2004 Chevy Avalanche. I'm seriously thinking about asking they want a straight up trade.
- Thu, 21:44: The SSR is being sold for slightly more than the Avalanche is worth. And I know the Avalanche will sell better than the SSR.It's at a dealer
- Thu, 21:49: So, the funny thing. I used to do BT's shading because it was fast and easy. That used marker and pens. Doing it digitally is so much harder
- Thu, 21:49: Seriously, it's the same pool and hatch style shading. But it's so much more difficult with the Cintiq/PS than it was with markers.
- Thu, 21:50: And the big reason, I think, is that I can't rotate the Cintiq like I could my printer paper on my clipboard, which I used to draw BT.
- Thu, 21:50: I can rotate images on the Cintiq but it's not very good at it, and it's not the same. It's still difficult.
- Thu, 22:18: Any one know of any good artist forums? Please don't say DA. Or FA. Like just artists, no theme (like anthro or TF).
Fri, 15:23: RT @ XavierILL: #drawingwhileblack Hey mamas!! My name’s Xavier and I’m a black/biracial comic artist! I like dark colors…
Thu, 22:19: RT @ patriottakes: Thank you for creating this @ MrFarmahini. https://t.co/3RABmavSZb Fri, 01:02: 🐺The Realm of Kaerwyn has…