- Fri, 18:20: Yes, pls. https://t.co/FQThXml8uG via @imgur
- Fri, 20:08: Second Life added a crotch bone. I'm not joking. They should have named it the Baculum. But no. It's "groin bone".
- Sat, 00:12: Every election cycle, we're voting for the "lesser evil". That's why we're in the shit. The lesser evil is still more evil than the last.
- Sat, 00:15: So, messing with the Bento skeleton for SL. There are 'hind limbs'. So I guess we can make 'taur avatars with functional limbs now. Cool.
- Sat, 00:19: So the Bento skeleton has 2 arms, two wings, and 2 pairs of legs. Sounds like we can make bugs and spiders and stuff too.
- Sat, 00:48: I haven't thoroughly tested the bento skeleton yet, so I'm not sure what it's fully capable of. But right now it looks pretty nifty.
- Sat, 03:27: I'm not a Clinton supporter but I definitely don't want to see Trump in office. https://t.co/qgXZog5QXJ
- Sat, 03:36: This gave me a not so sensible chuckle. https://t.co/E7wlcRnvza
- Sat, 06:35: Just finished 15 gryphon adoptables. I'll post them tomorrow. If I manage to sell them all, I can work on SL avs instead of commissions
Sat, 16:14: Hey @ AskPayPal Can you ask your designers to make an invoice form that doesn't have the form elements bounce around when you're…
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…
Wed, 00:03: The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 18 now updating on Patreon! They will have an update schedule that is two weeks ahead of the public.…