- Wed, 15:20: Alright, imma go against the grain here. Why can't people have their own pride days? Does suffering first matter? And who's suffering?
- Wed, 15:20: Just let them do the thing so we can forget it. You don't have to like it. You can be outspoken. But questioning why is not right, really.
- Wed, 15:36: I'm also purposefully not using the hashtag because I don't want to add momentum to it.
- Wed, 15:55: What kind of bothers me is that this not-so-special pride day has turned a lot of LGBT I know into suddenly bigots.
- Wed, 18:56: @Netflix is evil. They give us these new shows/seasons, let us binge them all at once, leave it on a cliffhanger, and make us wait a year :(
- Wed, 21:40: Just went to a whole foods for the 1st time. You can feel the physical presence of entitlement in it. You can smell the yuppie in the air.
- Wed, 21:40: Being a ballcap clad woman in hand me down mens cargo pants, with a hole-y shirt didn't help.
- Wed, 21:42: At least I can fit my cell phone in men's pants.
- Wed, 21:42: Wait that sounds wrong.
- Thu, 02:56: Whole Foods anti-science salad bar sucks. It is not good, and definitely not worth the money.
Sat, 16:01: RT @ thepunningman: Really looking forward to all the events at the 2020 Olympics https://t.co/yivO3hJ14a
Tue, 18:44: RT @ twhappyacc: https://t.co/DMwpv2Z9kx Tue, 20:30: RT @ angie_rasmussen: Self-care means watching this clip of Tony Fauci…
Mon, 00:59: Feeling called out! https://t.co/JM0hGZXEfb