- Thu, 21:32: The turkey is finally in the oven.
- Thu, 22:46: RT @realDonaldTrump: Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. But get ready, our country is in big trouble!
- Fri, 02:06: "The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 10 Page 80" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/8aHlMRZunz
- Fri, 02:45: My bird is done! https://t.co/qSPo2PAafM
- Fri, 03:01: Growing up, I never liked thanksgiving turkey. My uncle always made it, and he was the 'big chef' in the family. But the Turkey was dry.
- Fri, 03:01: Turns out, he didn't really know how to make it, and that's why it was always dry and nasty. I really like turkey now.
Sun, 14:39: RT @ HeatherAntos: It's #SignalBoostSunday Day!!! Creators step up to give your projects a signal boost and help pay it forward by…
Sat, 16:14: Hey @ AskPayPal Can you ask your designers to make an invoice form that doesn't have the form elements bounce around when you're…
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…