- Sat, 16:30: So, last night it looks like we got about 1/2" of ice, then about an inch of snow on top of it. It's really, really not fun to walk in.
- Sat, 16:34: We were supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow. But I guess we'll have to try again another time.
- Sat, 16:36: Just talked to my parents and they got 8" of snow. Damn. Wish we got that.
- Sat, 16:49: Saw a snow plow come through, but all he did was clear the snow and leave the ice on the road. Thanks dude.
- Sat, 16:53: Well, I'm just going to sit down and work on Vanguard all day.
- Sat, 17:12: I'm glad it's still snowing now though, it's really pretty.
- Sat, 19:18: This is not good. The sun is out. It's going to melt the snow, so we have ice, snow, and ice on top. Same thing happened during snowmageddon
- Sat, 21:33: Another reason I won't drive in winter weather in NC - cars go by and no one brushed the snow/ice off them, only the windshield.
- Sun, 03:09: "The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 10 Page 99" by @JakkalWolf https://t.co/aAGFWx8bBR
Fri, 22:54: @ NianticHelp I have a bug report to make for Pokemon Go but the in-app chat bot has stopped responding to me.