My tweets @ 08:00 am
- Wed, 15:10: RT @tealeafraccoon: How ordinary people see raccoons vs how creative people see raccoons. https://t.co/H8e5M7BOEp
- Wed, 15:35: RT @greg_doucette: Sights and Sounds of the Durham Courthouse, #5317: A sovereign citizen trying to stop a foreclosure with gibberish he f…
- Wed, 17:23: RT @BecksterCorgiMT: @nysaorion @UrbNGeekGirl @LordSakima @Xmiramira Here's something I found about that https://t.co/Y24aGZ26Rz
- Thu, 00:46: Behold, a moron: N.C. Congressman Robert Pittenger on Pre-existing Conditions: If You Have One, Find a New State https://t.co/ODtc9NNaFQ
- Thu, 00:49: Wonder how many people in NC must have some kind of smoking related condition. Because of how much they pushed the tobacco industry here.
- Thu, 03:22: RT @Iron_Spike: Download the Stance app. It allows you to record a message, and then keeps calling your Congressional representative until…
- Thu, 03:57: Crap, it's supposed to rain a lot tomorrow when I take Kodi to the vet. I was hoping to walk him there.