- Sun, 15:47: RT @louisvirtel: "I was slightly inconvenienced!" screamed Ann Coulter, woman who claimed 9/11 widows were sad opportunists.
- Sun, 15:50: RT @DennisG_Shea: A tweetstorm, just for you, @SenToomey ...a little more than 21 years ago, my wife and I attended our first childbirth cl…
- Sun, 16:11: Dude, what's up with @AdvanceAuto 's website? I sign into my account to check and order, and I just get an endless sign in loop.
- Sun, 16:56: RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Congratulations to Ann Coulter on being so awful that people are actually siding with an airline.
- Sun, 17:19: RT @swear_trek: Meanwhile, in the comments on the Doctor Who announcement... https://t.co/TMaPh3uOyy
- Sun, 20:19: @DeviantArt I've got someone sending me notes threatening suicide. What route can I take for you guys to find his location and get him help?
- Sun, 23:56: Made my first pesto tonight. I even toasted the pine nuts. Came out really good.
- Mon, 00:07: RT @Delta: @AnnCoulter Additionally, your insults about our other customers and employees are unacceptable and unnecessary.
- Mon, 00:53: Okay, I posted the recipe for this chicken pesto. https://t.co/pkkmhBRE10
- Mon, 01:47: Man, I just lost the game.
Fri, 03:59: Criticism is, itself, a skill that needs to be honed and practiced. Most "criticism" that wasn't asked for is just a shitty opinion…
Wed, 00:03: The Realm of Kaerwyn Issue 18 now updating on Patreon! They will have an update schedule that is two weeks ahead of the public.…
Sat, 16:01: RT @ thepunningman: Really looking forward to all the events at the 2020 Olympics https://t.co/yivO3hJ14a