My tweets @ 08:00 am
- Thu, 15:18: I still have two commission slots open Friday. $5 off for werewolves. More info here: https://t.co/qomlXTZpRM
- Thu, 19:51: RT @DreamWorksTV: What's the view from inside a lion of @Voltron? Explore the cockpit in 360 and see through the eyes of a paladin! https:/…
- Thu, 23:59: Unless someone wants those last two open slots, I'm going to close them and work on some other stuff instead.
- Fri, 00:05: Tap on. Tap off. The Tapper. https://t.co/PSqPszebuX
- Fri, 01:49: How expensive would a single-payer system be? https://t.co/YRIMfQKEdU via @PolitiFact
- Fri, 02:10: RT @Lawrence_Miles: Who's *really* killing my childhood? https://t.co/Z84WcemfzV
- Fri, 03:50: RT @ASlavitt: JUST OUT: AMA calls Senate "Freedom" Act a "toxic prescription that would make matters worse." https://t.co/r4DVZF4xhT
- Fri, 04:53: Yep, here we are, can't sleep together. https://t.co/rB13JCtGoa
- Fri, 05:34: RT @tribelaw: When the chips were down, John McCain voted NO on the latest effort of the GOP to gut the ACA. He proved a hero in the end!