My tweets @ 08:00 am
- Wed, 14:41: How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe anything Trump says at this point? https://t.co/ACXa1iryZR via @PolitiFactVA
- Wed, 14:51: I think we need a new Godwin's Law. Something along the lines of "When someone uses whataboutism as a retort, you've won the argument."
- Wed, 17:07: No! Bad Irma, Stop turning this way! Stop! https://t.co/69WaRSPS53
- Wed, 20:52: No, shoooo, don't come up here. You can see where Raleigh is in this pic, and why I'm worried about this thing. https://t.co/2iN5g8CjfU
- Wed, 21:38: RT @SteveRudinABC7: Wow! #Hurricane #Irma, #Jose and #Katia all at the same time! @ABC7News #weather https://t.co/kYtvJNIQzy
- Wed, 21:40: By all indications right now, the hurricane is going to hit NC. I hope it stays off the coast, but we're planning to head west anyway.
- Thu, 02:34: RT @classiclib3ral: Kids telling Infowars they're fucking idiots is my favorite kind of content https://t.co/dRneam1BWm
- Thu, 02:36: RT @ASlavitt: Pick 2 states: State A welcomes immigrants, expands Medicaid, invests in alt energy & invests in schools. State B doesn't. Wh…
- Thu, 03:03: Oh c'mon, you've gotta be kidding. https://t.co/WZaMSDXqhr