- Fri, 14:37: You know, I often get from commissioners a description of 'hips realigning', or 'locking quadruped', and I have no… https://t.co/4ANNeDbB8s
- Fri, 15:02: Sometimes I am so tempted to @ random companies and ask for their crap for free as long as I provide them with expo… https://t.co/cwfgXn3w7u
- Fri, 15:32: RT @s8n: Instead of saying ‘not today, Satan’ how about you tell me when? smh I have a busy schedule.
- Fri, 17:29: RT @Remy__Wolf: DHHGDHJL (SOUND REQUIRED) https://t.co/v27xcBuKAi
- Fri, 18:07: And now I'm writing $3500 in checks for taxes. Yep, my prices are going to have to go up because I'm not making eno… https://t.co/zz736zKKu4
- Fri, 19:29: So I'm probably going to do a TF Comic Auction here to help pay these taxes. So, watch out for that.
- Fri, 23:00: Well today wasn't all bad. I found a place that had Cadbury Eggs for 25�
- Sat, 00:51: RT @silkspectres: my all-time favourite genre of photograph is "tranquilized bear falls out of tree" https://t.co/a8XznZaXvm
- Sat, 03:17: I'm not sure if I can make this TF comic auction fly. Last time I did 4 pages for $550 and people would surely go,… https://t.co/FbHltfpja9 </ul
Tue, 15:19: RT @ Your_Pal_Billy: Damn, they're getting desperate https://t.co/E7KzDfBBL4 Tue, 16:44: RT @ blogTO: Embrace winter like…
Sun, 18:00: Finally happened. Copperhead in the yard. https://t.co/PqMY1tXB39