- Tue, 16:03: So it rained last night in Raleigh. People seriously think this was part of the hurricane. I weep for the species.
- Tue, 17:43: He needs his diaper changed. https://t.co/jJnAP40PWz
- Tue, 20:47: Uh. If letting 3000 Americans just die is a success, I'm not sure I want the fed's help with Florence. https://t.co/rbGPQeT1kT
- Tue, 22:50: Just had an idea for a werewolf themed puzzle game. Pitching the idea to @Oncalupe now.
- Tue, 23:13: Cellular peptide with mint frosting. https://t.co/Iwwamq67al
- Tue, 23:17: This is the exact same thing I've been telling people worried about us. If you see anything about Crabtree Creek in… https://t.co/bCrq1Xdmhp
- Wed, 00:07: Niixa found the smoking section. https://t.co/AR53V4D84f
- Wed, 03:53: #HurricaneFlorence 's track has shifted south. It's going significantly south of us if it keeps this track. Still a… https://t.co/YidKRfQ4A0
- Wed, 03:56: RT @stickermule: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/GTf2WdBInM
- Wed, 03:57: RT @Ocasio2018: The House GOP wants to add *another* $2.4 trillion in tax cuts after already cutting $2 trillion in taxes on corporations &…
Fri, 22:54: @ NianticHelp I have a bug report to make for Pokemon Go but the in-app chat bot has stopped responding to me.
Tue, 15:19: RT @ Your_Pal_Billy: Damn, they're getting desperate https://t.co/E7KzDfBBL4 Tue, 16:44: RT @ blogTO: Embrace winter like…