Anyway, we tried it on regular old hamburgers, and it was very very good, but you can probably use this on things from ribs (beef and pork) and even as a substitute for BBQ sauce in BBQ chicken.
* 1 tablespoon onion powder
* 1 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
* 1 cup pineapple juice
* 1/2 cup whiskey (We used regular ol' Jack Daniels)
* 2 cups packed brown sugar
* 2 cubes beef bouillon
* 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Makes 8 servings
1. In a medium saucepan, place onion powder, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, pineapple juice, whiskey, brown sugar, beef bouillon and Worcestershire sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and pour over grilled meats as desired.
When I cooked it, I used a basting brush to dab on the glaze continuously while the burgers were on the grill. It caramelizes very well. Try it, it's great!