- Mon, 15:12: You know, in most games, you're told to go kill a villain cuz he did bad things, and w/e, you need to do it to progress. In FF14, they got me to absolutely hate the villains in Stormblood. That's good storytelling.
- Mon, 16:37: If any of you guys are playing Final Fantasy 14, my "Free Company" (Guild) can use more players. We're on the Lamia server. Trial players can't join but we do have a linkshell for them to coordinate dungeon runs and stuff. Let me know if you want to join.
- Mon, 16:51: RT @ReallyAmerican1: It should be a much bigger story how Democrats want to cap insulin prices at $35/month while the GOP is against it. I…
- Mon, 17:46: Pretty good Praetorium run for a dps (Ninja) #FFXIV https://t.co/fpuacCs2Qy
- Mon, 17:48: Just a girl and her dog. #FFXIV https://t.co/48kyF3YKGs
Tue, 15:22: Us webcomic artists suffer from this same thing. Every page I post gets a 'this reminds me of X' from some game or movie. 99% of…
Mon, 14:40: I donated to a local animal rescue for the #BettyWhiteChallenge If anyone is looking for a small time rescue to donate to, feel…